We’re honored to have organizations sponsor our events, providing opportunities for people across the industry to meet and focus on export forage issues.
For May 2016 the following companies have joined us as sponsors:
D and C Distributors
ITC Services, Inc.
Midwestern Bag & Supply
Quality Technical Services, Inc. QTS
Samuel Strapping Systems
Wells Fargo Commercial Bank
Western Ag Enterprises, Inc.
Western Packaging LLC
Why Sponsor a meeting of the US Forage Export Council?
- USFEC represents $1 billion in export sales. The 29 member companies of USFEC represent about 80 percent of all forage exports from the US.
- Attendees to USFEC meetings are key decision-makers in their organizations, at the very least general managers, and more often owners/presidents.
- USFEC’s twice-yearly meetings provide informal face-time, through social events like meals and a reception, golf and sometimes off-site tours.
- USFEC meetings are not trade shows. There’s no need to staff tables in separate rooms. Sponsors can prepare and disseminate materials, and distribute them at their convenience.
- The regular sponsorship level provides sponsors access to all social events at USFEC meetings, which typically include golf, a dinner reception, breakfast and lunch.
- For an additional contribution, a sponsor enjoys all the above benefits, but can give a 15-minute talk during a USFEC meeting, or present a 20-minute talk during a USFEC lunch.
Contact us for more details!